Monday, August 29, 2011

A Milestone birthday

Over the years, I've spent a lot of time thinking about getting old and I figured at 65, someone must be pretty old.......NOT!! I feel younger than most of the folks here at Hart Ranch who come here to veg out for the summer. Since we got Charley, I have walked more than in the last two years and we hike on our outings. So I guess what I'm saying is that 65 isn't the end of anything, just the beginning of Medicare. Tomorrow, we both have the day off and we will be heading for Gillette, WY to spend a day at the Escapees Escapade Rally at the Camplex there. Hopefully we'll renew some old friendships and meet some new folks. We will probably spend some time at our booth for Hart Ranch as well.
Rained almost all day here at Hart Ranch and we closed the pool for lack of interest. Lots of empty spaces here until Friday. We're supposed to be fully booked for the holiday weekend and then it will drop off and we will start closing parts of the park down for the Winter. Kind of a sad time, but quiet and peaceful as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment