Sunday, September 4, 2011

Get out the Space Heraters!

This morning, the temperature dropped to 42 degrees and we were COLD! Then Kathy said ever so sweetly, "Honey, will you take the dog out?" Brrr! After I came back in I found one of our space heaters and plugged it in so it would heat the bedroom and bathroom. There have been times I would welcome 42 degrees as a relief, but not 2 days after 95 degrees. Down to 50 tonite so extra blanket time is here. We sure are snowbirds now!!
About 25 days to go now and "Hitch Itch" has hit us both. We're looking forward to hitting the road again, even if only for a few weeks. Amarillo, TX and Roswell, NM are definite on the itinerary and we will expand that as we get closer to departure.
My sons bought me a weather station for my birthday and I'm trying to figure out how to mount it. This is something I have wanted for several years now. This one has wind speed and direction as well as a host of other weather stuff on the display. I am ever the gadgeteer.
More in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment